We all know that Avast Antivirus gives us protection against virus threats. Generally, it works in the background and informs you of confusing turns up. If it bothers you, Avast Technical Support permits you to disable these Pop-Up Notifications.
1. Turn On silent mode for full-screen application:With this, you will not get disturbed by continuous noise and disturbance b/w mode of gaming. It allows the antivirus to run in silent mode when any full-screen application is running there.
2. Turn Off software updates: Look at important features, because in spite of notifying about obsolete software, it doesn’t disturb you. Go to Settings >> Tools >> Software Updater >> Customizing. You can also un-check the option to enable the notification.You can check for out of order software manually. The feature can be turned Off by moving to OFF button.
3. Deactivate Sound:Sometimes, continuous notification irritates you with their sound. So, you may choose for silent alerts.
- Go to speedy working interface of Avast
- Launch link of settings in redirected page
- After these steps, go to general sound tab
- Unmark the enabled antivirus sound checkbox
- In spite of this, you may also go to un-check ‘use voice-over sounds’
4. Turn Off pop-ups:This option is available only for paid version of antivirus. If you want to turn it into paid version, go to antivirus interface, select Setting and then General. Scroll to look for pop-ups. Expand to view the option for discontinuing pop up.By calling at AVAST TOTAL SUPPORT NUMBER (1-866-679-0785 ), you can easily remove your problems. Stay calm and move to our help desk in an hour of difficulty.