It’s a known fact, that antivirus is needed to keep your system stored files /
folders safe and secure. Additionally, they also delete the corrupted files pinned for spreading infection throughout the device. McAfee is among those sure-shot solutions that provide required safety to users when they actually need it. It breaks the outside intrusion and it restricts them to infect the files that are inside the system. However, sometimes, it may become problematic for the user when it deletes their useful data.In consideration of this, people need a powerful data recovery program for restoring files deleted by McAfee. If you are looking for outside assistance, stay connected to executives at McAfee Customer Care . To recover the deleted files by your own, go with these instructions:
- Keeping everything aside, first, you need to check the Recycle Bin in your device. The deleted files may be present there, although chances are very less
- Go for download Recovery Software to recover the deleted files. You may opt for Un-delete Plus, Recover Deleted Files, or Drive Rescue, but please ensure that you downloaded it from the reliable site
- After downloading, save the file to such a location so that it can be accessed at the time of your choice.After you save the file, locate it and run to begin the installation process. You may require admin rights to run this file. It will be better for you to save the file on the desktop
- Next, select the hard drive where the lost files were saved and press “Scan” button Immediately after that quick scan will start. After its completion, a deep scan will automatically launch to find more deleted files.
- As and when the scan is over, select the files deleted by McAfee. Click on “Recover” option to store the files to the position other than its original location, just to avoid overwriting
- Now, press OK button and you will have all your files restored into your system that were once deleted by the McAfee antivirus.
To stop McAfee product from deleting files, you need to connect to the technical executive. Just dial McAfee Support Phone Number (1-866-679-0785 ) and leave the rest on them. It’s their responsibility, not yours. The best part is that they remain active 24*7.