Guys, if you see a status of your Brother Printer Offline, it can be said that it will not connect to other devices to accomplish the printing job. If you have confusion regarding how to get rid of this error, stay calm and go through this entire blog. Speak to Brother Printer tech experts to eliminate these unwanted errors or try the methods to fix it on your own. You must look for reasons for your Brother printer being offline, such as it might not be turned ‘ON’ or there may be a connectivity issue.
Resolving the Brother Printer Offline Status Error
Step 1: Ensure that your printer is powered ON-If you see LCD screen of your printer, possibly it will not be powered ON. Connect the machine to a power
source and turn it ON.
Step 2: Verify that the printer & computer are connected- If you use the USB cable for the connection, make sure that the wire has no defects. In case of
wireless connection, print the network configuration page to check.
Step 3: Set your Brother printer as default
- First, open the control panel
- Click the hardware & sound > Device & Printers
- Next, select your Brother printer and choose the option of ‘Set as the default printer’
Step 4: Delete all print jobs from the device and printer
- Right click on Brother Printer icon
- See what’s printing > Printing
- Now, choose to cancel all documents
Step 5: Check for printer status in Devices and Printer Windows-It may possible that your printer status is selected as offline, check out with these steps:
- Right click on Brother Printer icon > see what’s printing
- Use printer offline > open as administrator > hit ‘YES’
The solutions will definitely remove your Brother Printer offline issue. If
not satisfied with the steps, avail instant help at ‘BROTHER PRINTER SUPPORT (1-866-292-4631)’. The experts will remove tech quirks in no time.