If you need help for Samsung Error Code u1-231, then you are at the right place. Here you will get troubleshooting steps to rectify this error. This particular error signifies a faulty fuse. Whenever you get trapped in such a situation where you find it difficult to come out, then a single place where you can expect a solution to your
queries, is none other than ‘Samsung Printer Support Number’. This is the best number, I think, that can help you with remove all your worries. Trained and qualified representatives providing online help to customers via this toll number make it best when compared to others.Corrupted fuser unit within the printer is the main reason behind Samsung Error Code u1-2315.
The user can see this error at the time when fuser unit is not properly installed inside the printer.Reinstalling fuser units at the respective places could be the best method to handle such a tricky situation.As fuser unit is printer’s hardware part, be prudent while trying to remove this error code.Obviously, you will get upset when the error appears in front of you. You will see nothing on the display screen but the error code. Usually, people have no knowledge regarding how to manage this error.For the ease of such clients, this article has been written. It contains all the required information.You may also connect with Samsung Printer Repair Services.
– As you see this error, first and foremost thing to do is to check your printer’s
model number. You may also go for bringing new fuser unit back to home and replace it yourself.
– Please ensure that the temperature of the fuser unit is normal. It may be due to excess heat in the fuser unit that the error appears to you.
Step to be followed are:
- Turn your printer OFF and then reinstall the fuser unit.
- Once it is done, Turn On your Samsung Printer.
- If the problem still prevails, turn the printer off and remove the fuser unit.
- See whether the fuser unit is properly connected or not.
- Be sure that input voltage is at a normal level.
- Next, see for damage within the thermistor.
- If the error continues to disturb you, order an SMPS/HVPS and FuserUnit and go for its installation.
SAMSUNG PRINTER SUPPORT NUMBER (1-866-292-4631) can be used in the hour of difficulty.