SAMSUNG is a brand popularly known for producing printing device for every individual. The devices are so nicely configured that they are best suited both for home and office use. Products of Samsung combines security, quality, and reliability along with professional output at very reasonable charges.Well, we can say that the company’s creation has bought novelty and innovation in the field of printing. However, at some point in time, this device also show errors. One among them is the ‘Samsung Printer Error Code 0x803c010b’.Today, everyone is aware of the printer’s value. In fact, this hardware device has a significant role to play
in our routine life. Thus, we strive to address your queries related to Samsung Printers.The call can be placed on our hotline number (1-866-292-4631), in case any tech bug arises.
If you are too facing Samsung Printer Error Code 0x803c010b, then this write-up will prove beneficial for you.The error may take place in network printers while you attempt to run inbuilt troubleshoot option in the printer. Simple Network Management Protocol may also be responsible for this.Move with given steps to remove ‘Samsung Printer Error Code 0x803c010b’ on Windows PC:
- Start by pressing Windows+Q. After then, type “Printers” in the search bar followed by clicking on “Devices and printers”.
- Now, choose the connected printer in newly opened window. Next, tap on “Printer Properties”.
- Choose “Ports” in the second window. Click on “standard TCP/IP port” and after then choose the option named “Configure port”
- In the third window, disable SNMP Status Enabled option.
- At last, hit “OK” and “Apply”. Restart your device to get relaxation from this problem.
If not satisfied with above-discussed remedies, don’t hesitate to call at toll number of
SAMSUNG PRINTER SUPPORT (1-866-292-4631).